OAHHS Board and Committees
The Oregon Association of Hospitals is governed by a Board of Trustees that consists of fifteen members. The Board of Trustees is informed by five standing commitees: Governance, Finance & Audit, Public Policy, Quality, and Small and Rural Hospital Committee. Additionally, OAHHS has several technical advisory committees that assist with the work of the standing committees. The Board of Trustees can also stand up other advisory committees or task forces on an as needed basis.
Below are the Oregon Association of Hospitals and Health Systems' 2017 Board of Trustees. We applaud their willingness to serve our organization.
Your elected colleagues are:
- Chair: Carol Bradley, RN, Chief Nursing Officer, Legacy Health
- George Brown, MD, CEO, Legacy Health
- Peter Hofstetter, CEO, Willamette Valley Medical Center
- Scott Kelly, CEO, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center
- Jim Mattes, President & CEO, Grande Ronde Hospital
- Kelly Morgan, CEO, Mercy Medical Center
- Larry Mullins, President & CEO, Samaritan Health Services
- Peter Rapp, CEO, OHSU Partners
- Daniel Schuette, (Hospital Board Member Trustee), on the board of St. Charles Health System
- Joe Sluka, President & CEO, St. Charles Health System
- John Terhes, MD, FASC (Physician Executive Trustee), General Surgeon, McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
- Erik Thorsen, CEO, Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Dave Underriner, Chief Executive, Providence Health & Services
- Cheryl Wolfe, President & CEO, Salem Health
- Rick Yecny, Chief Administrative Officer, PeaceHealth Peace Harbor Medical Center
We look forward to serving you through 2017.